Monday, September 3, 2012

Be Cool, Stay in School.


     Graduating has been a major (no pun intended) relief, but when back to school time rolls around I feel a little nostalgic. I know that every student has weeks where if they heard me rattling on and on about how much I loved school, they'd roll their eyes-- particularly around midterms and finals. But, there is something pretty special about spending your days immersed in something that you're passionate about (or hopefully at least interested in). I was lucky to love my major so much (Dance, emphasis Ballet) and the sense of fulfillment I received from graduating was worth all the days I felt like fleeing campus and never returning. So, happy back to school to all you crazy college kids out there, and remember:  keep calm and carry on!


1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6. / 7. / 8. / 9. 

No comments:

Post a Comment